Added to your cart

  • Free Delivery over £80
  • Sustainably Brewed & Distilled in Southwold
  • Award-winning Beers, Wines & Spirits
Vegan
South African Pinotage - Adnams Online
  • Please continue to check back as more stock is added.

  • Free delivery on orders over £80

  • Standard delivery just £4.99

  • Delivery updates on your order

The Den Pinotage

£10.99
- +
South African Pinotage

Aromas of mulberries and other dark berry fruits, spice and toasty oak. Juicy black fruit at the core and judicious oak influence, soft acidity and tannins. Fermented in stainless steel. 40% is decanted into barrels of mixed vintage for 14 months. The other 60% on staves for 3 months and the wine assembled after 14 months. 

  • The Den Pinotage
    ABV 14
  • The Den Pinotage
    Grape Pinotage
  • The Den Pinotage
    Type Warm & Cosy
  • The Den Pinotage
    Country South Africa
  • Please continue to check back as more stock is added.

  • Free delivery on orders over £80

  • Standard delivery just £4.99

  • Delivery updates on your order

The Den Pinotage

Jeremy and Emma Borg founded Painted Wolf to create wines from a small number of growers in some of South Africa's prime sites, including Paarl, Swartland and Stellenbosch - from low-yielding areas which are mostly unirrigated and farmed organically or with minimal organic outputs - and to support conservation of the endangered African wild dog. Taking inspiration from the African wild dog pack dynamics, Jeremy and Emma work with a community of talented individuals and 'pack member' vineyards to bring the best available grapes, technical and winemaking skills to Painted Wolf. Five percent of Painted Wolf profits from UK sales are donated to Tusk. 

Be the first to write a review

Add review

No reviews available

New
Lager Discovery Case
Lager Discovery Case

Four best selling brews

Four best selling brews

  • abv 5%
  • £17.49
Sale
Habanero and Lime Gin
Habanero and Lime Gin

A seasonal gin that's bursting with lime and warming notes

A seasonal gin that's bursting with lime and warmi

  • abv 40%
  • £22.99 £29.99
Collab Beer
New
Adnams x Thornbridge Brewery, Nevermore India Porter
Adnams x Thornbridge Brewery, Nevermore India Porter

12 Cans of smooth, refreshingly fruity collaboration beer

12 Cans of smooth, refreshingly fruity collaborati

  • abv 5%
  • £21.99
Offer
Vegan
Adnams New England IPA
Adnams New England IPA

Vibrant tropical fruit notes.

Vibrant tropical fruit notes.

  • abv 6%
  • £19.99 £22.99
New
Adnams E-Gift Voucher
Adnams E-Gift Voucher

The perfect present for an Adnams lover!

The perfect present for an Adnams lover!

  • From £5.00